With modern drugs and sophisticated equipment, our team is able to provide only exceptional surgical procedures.
It is comforting to know that when your veterinary specialist determined surgery is the route to your pet’s wellbeing, that you can count on Adobe Animal Hospital & Laser Surgery Center to provide the following trustworthy surgical services:
- Spaying and neutering
- Removal of foreign body
- Mass removal
- Wound repair
- Repair of cuts or tears
- Gastrointestinal tract or stomach repair
- Cystotomy surgery
What Pet Parents Should Expect
Our team is composed of dedicated professionals who diligently provide quality services to our pet parents and their loving companions. With an initial evaluation of your pet, we reveal whether they are healthy enough to undergo surgery. Our veterinary professionals ensure these measures are taken before recommending any type of surgical solution. Every recommendation and step is communicated to our clients so they are updated about their pet’s status, and our veterinarians can act fast. Our concern is that your pet is safe, calm, and anxiety free. For that reason, we perform the following activities to ensure our surgical procedures are a success:
- Administer pain medication and fluids to prepare for surgery.
- Regulate body temperature with a heated table and warm air blanket.
- Continually monitor general anesthesia.
- Persistently monitor blood pressure, heart rate, body temperature, and blood oxygen.
- Persistent communication with pet parents to discuss progress.
It takes plenty of consistent monitoring and observation during and after surgery to ensure your pet gets on the fast road to recovery. Our clinic provides superior post-operative care to secure a positive surgical outcome. This includes:
- Post-surgical monitoring in a comfortable environment
- Prescription antibiotics to ward off infection
- Pain medication to decrease swelling and inflammation
- Guidance for at-home care
- Follow-up exam and continued treatment
Advantages of Surgical Spaying and Neutering
Spaying and neutering is not only advantageous, but it is also the most common routine surgical procedure at our hospital.
Making the decision to spay or neuter your dog or cat promotes health and longevity as it reduces the risk of reproductive illnesses such as infections or cancers that can significantly impact your pet’s overall quality of life. Additionally, it is the best surgical procedure to consider to lessen behaviors such as spraying, roaming, and aggression.